To become an Advanced Course (Street-Talk defensive driving) provider you will need to complete the following steps:
- Make application to the NZIDI Training Group to become a provider, by emailing us the NZIDI Training Group app form to firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy of both sides of your drivers Licence. Note upon receiving your application above we will contact you to gauge your suitability to be a course provider.
- Complete a Street Talk course with one of the providers and gain a certificate of completion. (This will give you an overview of the programme and help you decide if you want to facilitate the programme) Remember to send us a copy your Street talk certificate as proof of your completion of the course.
- Hold unit standard 7097 (Deliver Interactive Training Sessions For Adult Education) this is available as a distance-learning package from The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand. Your contact for this is:
Direct Line: 04 913 5739
Free phone 0508 650 200 extn 5739
- Hold Unit standard 14522 (Describe processes which lead to enhanced driver self-management) this is available from Stephen Wickens PassRite Wellington. Your contact for this is:
14 Broken Hill Road
Ph. 04 2375950 or 0272885712
- Attend a 3 day training course to learn how to facilitate the Street Talk programme. Your contact for this is:
NZIDE Training Group Ltd
Ph. 04 3877480 or 0272408860
Next 3 day training course (Cost $300 GST inclusive)
Monday 6th, Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th November 2017.
Tuesday 5th, Wednesday 6th, Thursday 7th December 2017.